Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Raynham, Massachusetts: Milk Bottle

This restaurant's advertising for milk products isn't exactly subliminal.

"The Milk Bottle" is located in Raynham, not too far from the Rhode Island border. The place is only a few miles south of the Interstate. It remains a family restaurant, and serves ice cream.

Apparently the place is doing well these days. During our visit the parking lot was full and there was a wait to get a table. We didn't have time to sit around, so this photograph will have to do.

I thought I saw a PBS documentary on this place a while back, which is what caught my eye when I discovered that we'd be driving by it. I'm not sure if it is the same store. The documentary shows the inside of the milk bottle, which is used mostly for storage.

Be notified of new posts on this site via Twitter @WDX2BB.

No comments:

Post a Comment